SHINKO TIRES : TIRES
Shinko tires : 26 inch rims and tires : Mini truck tires and wheels.
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
Paint and new tires 2
Paint is done and tank is back on. Satin hunter green with a satin white stripe on tank and tail and satin clear. New tires: Shinko 712s, 100/90-18 up front and 110/90-18 in the back. New front axle since threads on old one was stripped. New fuel lines and inline fuel filters. Front fender is cleaned up and back on. Painted handlebar controls semi-gloss black. Only big thing left is new mufflers, a set of 23" chrome megaphones, which are on the way. The headers will get a new coat of black paint when the new mufflers get added. Exhaust is way too loud now so I don't want to ride it until the new ones are on. I'm hoping to have it on the road by the first weekend in August.
Here are the wheels and Shinko SR712 tires all set to go. I bought a new front, but I'm using the rear tire that came on the bike. With all of the older bikes being put on the road I thought I'd go over a few tire basics, like determining if the tires are good or need replaced. This bike only has about 12,000 miles on it, and being 32 years old has obviously spent some time sitting, so typical of what you find with an old bike.
used tires for sale in chicago
used tyres from germany
canadian tire electric bike
continental tires calgary
pirelli scorpion mud tyres
watling tyres catford
national tyres autocare
ottawa tire shops
Post a comment